Friday 15 April 2011

Arts & Craft!

During the first few days of the Easter Holidays I went into an arts shop and Homebase to get the necessarily materials that I needed.

Such as;
Pink Paint
Black Paint
Paint Brushes
A2 Paper
Tissue Paper
Card Paper
Several Cardboard Boxes
2x CD/DVD's


This is a Popcorn design which I made, which will go on one of the curtains behind one of the teams tables. I placed a DVD next to it, so that you can see the size of the Popcorn.


To make this I had to stick two A2 sheets of paper together and count the diameter's going across so I would get accurate diagonal sides.Once I did that, I was able to paint some sections pink. When that was dry I went over the lines with a marker pen and placed 'Popcorn' in tissue paper on. For the actual popcorn, I had to scrunch up yellow tissue paper ad glue them downh


This is a Movie Camera. 


 To make this Movie Camera, I firstly painted a small cardboard box black. When this was drying I moved onto making the lenses by using card paper and tissue paper. I made a small card box and placed a big black tissue paper inside it, to look like the lens. I painted two DVD's for the reels of the camera, which I then placed into a slot on top of the painted cardboard box.

 

This is a big question mark which I used out of left over material. This question mark could go on the front of the main Presenter table.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment