Wednesday 6 April 2011

Mastermind

21/03/11

Today I got told that me and my group were going to make a Mastermind show, therefore we as a group had to discuss job roles. We came up with a list of roles which people would like to do for the show on the whiteboard.

22/3/11

Again we came up with a job role list which we will be using to continue to do the show. My job roles are to be a co-script writer as well as a researcher, so I began to write the script with another member of the group.

24/3/11


Today we had a practice run through of Mastermind after the cameras were set up, which was successful. So I began to research questions for the rounds of the game which are general knowledge and the contestants chosen subject. I am researching for Corey; therefore his chosen subject is Aston Villa Football Club. There will be ten questions for each round.


29/3/11

We had two more practice run through of our Mastermind show, which again was successful which meant we could proceed on doing the show live. However there was a problem before we started to film, as one of the other researches hadn't done ten general knowledge questions for one of the contestants. So I and a few others had to come up with ten questions within a few minutes. Once we had completed this we were all set to start filming. For the show I was a runner helping everybody out, as my job roles which were given to me at the start was more to do with beforehand.

In my opinion I believe my group's Mastermind show was quite successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment